Our range of services were expanded to include Corrosion Protection to satisfy the requirements of the petrochemical industry through offering a complete value added service. This quickly grew into much more than just a value added service for the petro chemical industry and we now serve industry as a whole with a range of products and services.
These services include:
- Surface Preparation of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, concrete and special substrates that includes Abrasive Gritblasting, High and Low Pressure Water Cleaning, High Pressure Water blasting, Ultra High Pressure Water Jetting, Handtool-, Flame- and Powertool preparation that conforms to Standards of NACE, ISO and SSPC.
- Application of Coatings with Conventional, High Pressure and Multi Plural Component Spray to NACE, ISO, SSPC Standards to customers requirements.
- Internal and External Coating and Lining application to pipes to Standard.
- Application specialised pipe & structural coatings, marine protection systems, including tapes, brush and spray applied liquid coatings, mastics, primers and sealants based on materials such as petrolatum, butyl rubber bitumen, plastics and epoxy resin.
- Shop applications done at our factory.
- Dedicated site crews for in situ applications.
- Destructive and Non-Destructive Testing to all coatings. Genwest has the in-house instrumentation to conduct DFT, WFT, Dust, Salt, Profile, Adhesion, PIG, Climatic and Ultrasonic testing that conforms to all standards and customer requirements.
- Dedicated and qualified quality controllers to the NACE CIP Program, ensures for the best possible quality and service at all times.