Due to high demand we established an abrasive blasting and painting operation.
Our range of services were expanded to include Corrosion Protection to satisfy the requirements of the petrochemical industry through offering a complete value added service. This quickly grew into much more than just a value added service for the petro chemical industry and we now serve industry as a whole with a range of products and services.
These services include:
- Surface Preparation of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, concrete and special substrates that includes Abrasive Gritblasting, High and Low Pressure Water Cleaning, High Pressure Water blasting, Ultra High Pressure Water Jetting, Handtool-, Flame- and Powertool preparation that conforms to Standards of NACE, ISO and SSPC.
- Application of Coatings with Conventional, High Pressure and Multi Plural Component Spray to NACE, ISO, SSPC Standards to customers requirements.
- Internal and External Coating and Lining application to pipes to Standard.
- Application specialised pipe & structural coatings, marine protection systems, including tapes, brush and spray applied liquid coatings, mastics, primers and sealants based on materials such as petrolatum, butyl rubber bitumen, plastics and epoxy resin.
- Shop applications done at our factory.
- Dedicated site crews for in situ applications.
- Destructive and Non-Destructive Testing to all coatings. Genwest has the in-house instrumentation to conduct DFT, WFT, Dust, Salt, Profile, Adhesion, PIG, Climatic and Ultrasonic testing that conforms to all standards and customer requirements.
- Dedicated and qualified quality controllers to the NACE CIP Program, ensures for the best possible quality and service at all times.